Sunday, 21 October 2012

Pink knit dress + Green clutch


 

HOW MUCH? £4 for the dress (minus the belt, I bought that previously in TOPSHOP) and £1.50 for the green clutch.


WHERE FROM? Originally from River Island, but I managed to nab the dress in a charity shop. Nabbed the green clutch in a charity shop as well.


When I first saw this dress on the hanger I thought ‘sack’. That might sound negative, but I absolutely love sack dresses, they’re so ruddy versatile! The fact that this dress is a knit, and it had a light colour palette (well, mostly) means that I can wear it come rain or sunshine, come breeze come snow. AKA, I can wear it in pretty much any season. It’s a great buy because by nature it’s a casual dress, its ‘texture’ or ‘aesthetic look’ dictates this, but pop a pair of heels with this and a clutch bag and you’ve got a definite winner! Best bit? The same day I found a clutch bag which when paired with this dress will make onlookers team with envy.

I’m already using the clutch bag as my makeup bag, which I cheekily slip into my bag for school. However, I think I’m gonna’ trade it for something else, as I’m beginning to get foundation smudges on the inside of it. It’s green which is currently my favourite colour. I’ve got a green makeup bag, green purse and green pencil case. I just find green to be such a fresh pop of colour, and this is the exact green clutch I was dying for those weeks back in my first ‘Sunday Best’ article. I’m so glad I’ve found it!


No comments:

Post a Comment