Friday, 26 October 2012

Spikey, not spooky shoes!

 

FROM: Primark
HOW MUCH: £18

 
So you know how there are those girls on YouTube who go through what they bought in different stores? Well that's where I first saw these shoes, and I fell in love with them! When I got to Primark I was so scared that they wouldn't have my size or wouldn't be comfortable. So you can understand my happiness that they had my size and, actually, they are really comfortable! The sole is moulded so it cushions my foot and makes them really easy to wear for the day and the 1.5inch heel will add a bit of height without the pain. Studs are really in fashion right now and I think these boots are a subtle way to hit the trend. They will look fab with tights, leggings, jeans... Basically anything you will want to wear this winter! So go out and grab a pair and make sure you wear the jazziest socks on your feet as no one can see them!

2 comments:

Jordan Skiles said...

LOVE these shoes!! They have just the perfect amount of edge to them! xx

Jordan
opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

Merve Yıldız said...

Blogun çok keyifli. :)

Post a Comment