Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Choccie dodgers

 
When I say Jammie Dodgers- that's much easier to write than say- I'm sure you think of the two biscuits, with a heart cut out of one, sandwiched together using the the brightest strawberry jam known to man kind...



But, now, there is a new version out and I wonder how many would stick your noses up at it and go back to eating your now 'plain' Jammie dodgers... Well don't because these are truly scrumptious!

The chocolate biscuit works well with the chocolate cream filling, which is sublime! As a girl who is fussy about what chocolate she eats I could easily eat most of the packet at once. Which I kept doing while taking that photo. But I limit myself to 2 as they are quite filling biscuits.

One annoyance though is that they tend to go soft pretty quickly... But, that just gives you an excuse to eat them all.



3 comments:

Sophie said...

I am a sucker for sweet food, and these look awesome!! x

sophee.co.uk

Adele said...

OMG! Are these the choc version of Jammy Dodgers? I have to find some!!!!!
Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Joy said...

This looks tasty. I wonder if they have it in the US. I'd have trouble limiting myself to 2...

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

Post a Comment