Saturday, 24 November 2012

Finally I found the perfect denim jacket

 

HOW MUCH? £13.50

WHERE FROM? Traid charity shop

 
I have been on the lookout for a denim jacket for simply aaages... And I went into a Traid charity shop at the weekend and found this lovely dark purple with pink notes denim jacket! It also comes from M&S Per Una collection which means it is really good quality and will last for a long time. I must say that I really don't like the 'double denim' look but with this jacket I am not even slightly looking like I am stepping on the toes of the double denim because this jacket looks nothing like denim... Until you get up close that is. Saying that however I think I will mostly wear this with a skirt or dress and a collared shirt, I will be giving into my hipster-y ness and I have no shame!

2 comments:

AVY said...

That's just crazy, great find.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

No shame, ever! It is perfect!!! :)

Post a Comment