Friday, 28 December 2012

3 shades of grey

 
Liking the pun? I realised that many people might be receiving the 'fifty shades of gray' book this Christmas (god knows why) and then realised I received a number of grey tops this Christmas. Please do not take any extensions of what the tops might be made of or used for by the reference made in the allusion- it was merely a fun pun.
  • KNITTED OPEN STITCH JUMPER (TOPSHOP): Admittedly this could be classified as black, but hush now my friends of OCD. I just love it, because whilst it could be one of those hipster-ish jumpers, you can totally jazz it up, whilst still keeping it casual. Pair with coloured trousers, a chunky necklace and ankle boot heels and you've got a lunch date winner. Casual and classy nailed to the tee. For those who want to follow the more hipster path, pair with a chunky necklace again, but then also with a pair of leggings, some army boots and a beanie. Then style it out your way, after all the whole point is that you're an individual.
  • CASHMERE BLEND ROUND NECK SWEATER (UNI QLO): I love the fact that it's a light grey, because it doesn't make the cashmere look as heavy- instead soft as clouds. Pair it off with some jeans, winter boots and a long, drooping necklace and you're ready to hit those winter sales looking all cosy and warm.
  • LACE LONG-SLEEVE TOP (TKMAXX): Mummy said she bought it for me because she wanted me to feel dressed up even when I was casual. It's true though, even with a pair of jeans I'll feel dressed to nines, especially with back being entirely lace (something you can't see in that picture). She bought it a while back so the closest I could find was a lace blouse, if you'd like to find something similar.

3 comments:

Marija said...

Love the last one with the grey lace. Totally agree on the dressed up/ casual part!

www.rosehorseshoe.com

LTTFashionbyHamida said...

Helllo guys! Firstly thank you sooooooooooooooo much for your lovely comment and for following my new blog! It was so sweet, glad you liked my outfit.

I find your blog super cute & have follwed! cant wait to have time to sit down with a cuppa and read through some more of your posts!

lots of love,
Hamida xx

LTTFashionbyHamida said...

OOh and my favourite is the lace top from TKMaxx, funnily enough I never find anything from there :(:(

Hamida x

Post a Comment