Monday, 24 December 2012

Freebie galore


Christmas is a time of giving, and it seems like the brands are more than giving in regards to giving free samples of their products. I feel very lucky to have such a variety of things which I've had the opportunity to try out, and why not? I've been converted to them, and I'll probably go on to use them for a while now. I'm going to make reviews quick, and without pictures because I'm sure you can trust what I say. I bid to say nothing but the truth of my experiences.
  • MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION 115 IVORY: For a liquid foundation, it seems to have just the right thickness to stay on without caking. The colour is perfect for me. I'm practically as pale as you can get, but this doesn't appeal to whiteness, but rather to giving you a healthy glow. Sure, if you want a colour spot-on match, this doesn't give it to you if you're really pale, but if you blend it in the right way with other products, it goes a long way to giving the right colour boost.
  • NIVEA PRODUCTS: They're brilliant, simple as. I've already gone on to buy the day cream. Being a teenager, I don't really use primer, but when I did use these products (for the sake of this review and you lovely people) they're efficient in doing just what you want a cream, wash and primer to do. They do exactly as they say on the bottle, no messing around.
  • TRESEMME SPLIT REMEDY COLLECTION: These I have to give the most credit too. My split ends do genuinely look visibly better, which is a big thing for a girl like me with such long hair. They look visibly repaired. Plus, the collection gives me some personal few extras. When dried my hair looks gorgeous, and it smells great too. It's so much more than just a split end remedy. For me, it's a miracle worker in all waves of hair life. 

3 comments:

lastyearsheroxo said...

I've been waiting aaaages for my Maybelline sample, looking forward to trying it now though :-) xxx

Belle Culkin said...

They said it takes about ten days to come, but it took a good month for mine. Don't lose all hope, it should come eventually xx

Megan Lillie said...

I may have to invest in the split end remedy! :)

http://thumbelinalillie.com
Megan xxx

Post a Comment