Sunday, 2 December 2012

Nutella hot chocolate

DIFFICULTY RATING: 2/10 it's THAT easy!

TIME TAKEN: 10mins

 
So this is a recipe I originally found from a blogger on YouTube. I love all things Hot Chocolate (I've recently heard that there is a Honeycomb Hot Chocolate at Costa this Christmas so I am going to HAVE to try that at some point) so jumped at the chance to make this lovely drink to make me all warm and toasty on these cold winter nights. I didn't think it would be chocolatey enough so I had to add some hot chocolate powder and I'm glad I did because this, to me, it just tasted like Christmas in a mug. This recipe is simple and easy and will be a big hit with everyone!

 
INGREDIENTS (ONLY A GUIDE):

·         About 1 cup of milk
·         2 table spoons of Nutella
·         Large Sprinkle of nutmeg
·         Large Sprinkle of cinnamon
·         1/2 teaspoon of hot chocolate powder

METHOD:

1.       Heat the milk in a pan.
2.       Drop in the Nutella into the pan once the milk is warm and stir the milk with a whisk.
3.       Sprinkle in the nutmeg, cinnamon and hot chocolate powder and stir once again with the whisk.
4.       Pour into your mug and add whipped cream and marshmallows, or sprinkle on some grated chocolate or nutmeg.
5.       Sit back and enjoy.

2 comments:

Electric Daisies said...

Looks yummy! XO

Elrese Voges said...

OMGeee thanks so much for sharing! Even though it's hot here, I still enjoy hot drinks especially hot chocolate, and anything with cinnamon usually wins me over. Thanks again :) xo

www.dressedinthecity.com

Post a Comment