Tuesday, 8 January 2013

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour- Sparkly Khaki

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour- Sparkly Khaki

For a girl who loves makeup and wears it all the time I am not a big fan of nail varnish, for the simple fact that I just never wear it. There are two reasons for this: one, I play the guitar and it’s just too much effort to keep my nails painted especially since I don't play with a pick; and two I am just too lazy to paint them. However, for special occasions such as Christmas and new year I make the effort to paint them and my mummy bought me an amazing nail varnish from Boots.

It’s called "No. 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour -Sparkly Khaki" so imaginative right? I love the colour as it’s this pearly green blue colour that goes perfectly with any green or blue dress. It caught my eye on the shelf as it is an almost metallic colour but yet it’s not. The glossy shine that it has makes it a brilliant partner for silver jewellery. The best thing about the product is that you only need two coats and it lasts a really long time even without a clear coat on top.

3 comments:

Adele said...

Gorgeous shade! Can't beat a bit of sparkle.
Would love you to check out my latest post :)
Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Kate Lees said...

Lovely colour x

Hollie said...

This is a lovely colour. I have been loving khaki clothing, didn't find a green for my nails but this looks like it fits the bill :)

Post a Comment