Thursday, 14 February 2013

A kiss or two



Boots is one of my favourite places to buy my makeup. They always have amazing deals on some brilliant make up brands. This week they had a three for two on lipstick and lip-gloss.I of course bought three and they are the perfect colours for Valentine’s day. Here are my three colours.

  1. 1000 KISSES; NOTHING BUT NUDE - I love this colour as it is subtle as it is nude but its gives it a plumper look as it adds the colour to your lips. The best part of this is that the colour doesn't rub off. It stays the colour that you put on your lips. A-Mazing.
  2. RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIP STICK; HEARTBREAKER- This  colour is a bit of fun. The pink isn't too bright but it does get your attention. I find it just a bit flirty and something I can wear out with the girls and not feel too dressed up. 
  3. RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIP STICK; ALARM- Red. I love red lipstick- it just gives that ‘oomph;. I like this colour because it is fire truck red and I think that every girl should have a red lipstick. 

Now all I have to do is choose one...

No comments:

Post a Comment