Saturday, 23 February 2013

Belle's weekend buys: Books and Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer

I was out on a single's lunch with Zee and Mini when I bought these wonders, everything totaling up to a mere £6.09. I had fun in my charity shops again, today the money going towards the Octavia Foundation

  • 'THE SPY WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD' BY JOHN LE CARRE + 'SMUT' BY ALAN BENNET (£2): I picked them up firstly because they're by great writers and secondly because short looks always look so lovely to me when I go on my blocks of little reading- they'll ease you right back in. They're not as famous as the writers more famous 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' (Le Carre) or 'The History Boys' (Bennett), but that just makes you look even more cultured darling. However, if you've never heard of either of these authors, I wouldn't recommend you start with their lesser well known reads, someone will catch you out...
  • MAYBELLINE COVER STICK CORRECTOR CONCEALER IN IVORY (£4.09): I shan't lie, I doubt it's the best, but it does exactly what I need. For what I need I find that this product is an absolute godsend. Also, I must insist that when all of you go and buy your make-up, make sure you buy it from big beauty stores, rather than stores which do a 'little bit of beauty'- it will be cheaper there. Review coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

victoria gates said...

Hi Belle!

Thanks so much for following my blog, poetvictoriagates.blogspot.com. It means a lot!

I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to discontinue my blog but can be found at my new website: sites.google.com/site/poetvictoriagates. I would love it if you would stop by sometime! :)

Oh, and I absolutely love reading your London-Bred blog, by the way! You and your friends are too adorable.

xo, Victoria

Post a Comment