Saturday, 9 February 2013

New black boots showdown

BHS Boots + F+F Boots

ZEE'S BUY: BHS BLACK RIDING STYLE PULL ON BOOTS

WHERE FROM? BHS
HOW MUCH? From £40 to £20
As I discovered during the snow, my old army boots had a rather large hole in them and, therefore, were no longer waterproof. You can see the first problem: wet and cold feet mean an unhappy Zee. Needing new boots and knowing the sales were drawing to a close I hot footed (see what I did there?) online and fell in love with these! In the past I haven't been a fan of higher boots, but after walking round in long wellies for a week I saw the bonuses. Warmer legs, and you get the wear funky socks that no one can see! They are really comfy and warm and look great with everything, skirts, jeans, leggings... Just name it! I also definitely wanted a black pair as they would be more versatile and fit with everything I could possibly wear in these winter months.

BELLE'S BUY: F+F HEELED KNIT CUFF HIKER SHOE BOOTS

WHERE FROM? F+F 
HOW MUCH? From £22 to £10
I'd been oggle-ing these pair of boots my friend has for weeks. Heeled boots are simply a great way of getting away with extra height without looking like you're wearing some fancy pair of heels. I'm going to be wearing these to a party soon because of the added 'rocker' effect they give. Honestly, I'd pair these with next to every dress in my wardrobe. They're like a leather jacket- versatile. I wore them when I went out with Zee recently and felt on top of the world- quite literally. My fashion inspiration for such boots? Think chiffon on a rainy day. Yes, mud stains and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment