Thursday, 7 March 2013

All I need is a dose of simplicity, and a little bit of lace

TOP: ZARA, SKIRT: H&M, SHOES: OFFICE, NECKLACE: ACCESORIZE, RINGS: NEW LOOK +  ACCESORIZE, BRACELET: N/A & WATCH: DKNY

This is an outfit that I threw on one day- quite literally. I needed something simple and easy to wear for a cinema trip with my sister and this is what I created. It’s not pushing the boundaries of fashion, but I still fell in love with it. It’s something simple but which makes me feel so confident in myself. An outfit for any day out: meeting up with the girls or even a date bowling.

My favourite part of this outfit is the top. I have a slight obsession with lace. As in, when I say slight, my wardrobe may be full of it... My mummy bought this top from Zara for £10 as they have amazing sales. The material’s brilliant, and isn’t easily broken as many lace tops tend to be. The ruffles are lovely, and it fits with jeans or skirts and oh my, it’s just brilliant. Sorry, the ‘brilliance’ is quite overwhelming. The high neck line is something I am now growing to and it works so well with this top. The little diamante buttons are just too cute and add a bit of glitz and glam to the outfit. The back is just lace so it’s great for the summer as well. (A top for all seasons = money saver!) The skirt’s just a must have, right? The black makes my hips look smaller and as a pear girl this is an amazing trick. Every pear-shaped girl should have a black skater skirt to cover up those large hips but also show that you do have a figure.  With black tights my legs look longer and thinner, longer because of that black on black illusion.

It’s a simple outfit, but it makes me feel amazing and there is nothing sexier than confidence.

4 comments:

Alily Kershaw said...

I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Follow my link for more details ♥ http://alily-louise.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ive-recently-recieved-quite-few.html

BlueVoiletHearts said...

You look lovely, love the lip colour!
xx

blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

Henrik Lischke said...

Wow, the shirt is quite simple but still wonderful!
xx,
Henrik ♥
please follow back

wws.thenewmaleblack.blogspot.de

a bird`s daily life said...

This is just the cutest outfit ever!
I would absolutely wear this right away,especially your lace top,as I love lace!

xoxo

Post a Comment