Thursday, 7 March 2013

February favourites


So as the girls and I have found that monthly favourites are a common post around the ‘Blog-o-sphere’ we have decided to come up with our own version. This involves each girl picking one item that she has truly loved this month. Whether it’s a book, a make-up product, a newspaper column or even a pet, it will find its way onto the list and maybe into your hearts as well.

ZEE'S FAVOURITE: ORGANIC LIVING CANDLE IN MANGO PAPAYA

As I’m 16 now I felt it was about time I was finally allowed a candle in my room, and my dear mother said yes. Bought on a shopping trip to ‘Home Sense’ – the homeware section of TK Maxx – I spent ages sniffing all the candles and after long deliberation (seriously, it took ages) I picked this one. I have been burning it on and off for a good couple of weeks now and I love the tropical fruit smell. It didn’t start off smelling nice, at first, but now I notice it every time I walk into my room.

I don’t even really paint my nails. Why am I even choosing this? (I’m genuinely wondering.) Oh no, I know why: it’s gorgeous. It is now my go to colour. Perfect for anything and everything; it’s a colour which compliments my paleness really well (without looking too much like a vampire). My nails feel so classy and trendy that I can’t help but tap them on tables to draw attention; I feel the need to make people jealous. Here’s to hoping that last season’s burgundy trend isn’t a taboo amongst my fashion crazy friends, or Houston we have a problem...

GENIE'S FAVOURITE: CAGED HEART NECKLACE FROM ACCESORIZE

This is a small thing, a simple necklace from Accessorize. I got it as a gift, so I guess that makes me love it even more. The pendant isn't too big or too small which makes it a great necklace to wear with every outfit. I love the detail in the heart, I am also really impressed with the quality and detail of the heart as it is a mass produced product. It’s become something that I wear every single day - without fail.

MINI'S FAVOURITE: OZZY THE PUPPY

Our friends bought a dog. His name is Ozzy, after Ozzy Osbourne, and he's a French bulldog puppy. And hell, he's the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. He comes from the same litter as Jessie J's puppy, Jackson, and has to be the most laid back and people loving pup I've come across. He loves being rocked on his back like a baby and I, being the typical squealing girl, oblige. He's just so darn arse cute that there was no way he couldn't be my February favourite.

3 comments:

khusbu said...

hey there u've got a gr8 blog. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. :)

melly-go-round said...

The puppy, so darn cute <3
Loving these favourites, the necklace is especially gorgeous.

http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/x

a bird`s daily life said...

Ohhh Mini the frenchie is so adorable,cute!
I`m wishing for one quiet a while,as they are just the cutest dogs ever!Your friends bully is a blue one right?I always wanted a blue one too,but then I heard they tend to have more diseases than the other ones!Maybe your friend knows more about this fact!Does she have problems with the dog because of it`s colour??
Sorry I`m asking you this,but I don`t know anybody who ownes a blue frenchie!

xoxo

Post a Comment