Friday, 8 March 2013

Hunter original tall wellies (bought on the cheap)


WHERE FROM? TK Maxx
HOW MUCH? £49.99

I've been needing some wellies for a while, after my last pair, which were bright yellow, decided to split. I found out in the middle of a river whilst on a geography trip and wasn't impressed. I had planned to get some after Christmas in the sales but never got round to it, so when I saw these on the cheap in TKMaxx I knew I had to have them. There were lots of different colours but I settled on red after debating a while on burgundy as I thought they'd be classic and long lasting. I've heard good things about Hunter wellies and when Topshop are charging £85 a pair, they must be of a reasonably good quality. I expect good things from these boots. Summer and the festivals, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment