Wednesday, 20 March 2013

What's in Zee's make-up bag? My current must haves


This is the make-up bag I take to college so if any accidents or touch ups need to be carried out, I’m ready and prepared for whatever is chucked my way. The bag itself is from Cath Kidston and is the perfect size and shape for my little bits and pieces I need to carry around with me.

MAYBELLINE DREAMMATTE MOUSSE FOUNDATION IN ‘IVORY’ – I find this foundation perfect for touch up as I apply it with my hands, In addition, it’s a wonderful match to my skin tone.
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in ‘Ivory’ – I love this powder and I apply it with my mini powder brush I bought from Primark for £1 which is also in my make up bag.

My mascara is not a usual brand but a SOAP & GLORY one I received at Christmas. It gives them super volume and makes them black, which for me having pale eyelashes really wakes up my eyes and face.

Eyeliners in my make up bag include my COLLECTION 2000 FELT TIP EYELINER and my BARRY M SUPER SOFT EYE CRAYON IN BLACK. I find the Barry M Kohl easy to apply over the top of my felt tip eyeliner and easy to tight line my eyes and line my water line.

I also have my favourite concealer at the moment RIMMEL’S ‘STAY MATTE’ CONCEALER which not only concealing my spots but the inner ‘core’ tries to treat the spot and calm it, which is nice isn’t it? However, this conceal is quite old and is really hard to find – I have found it online but not in any shops recently, hopefully, I can find one before this runs out.

My lip colours change very often, I go from lipstick, to lipgloss, to lipstick and lipgloss, to nothing or just a touch of lip balm depending on my mood and what the weather is doing. So I usually grab something in the morning and then just throw it in my bag before I leave in the morning however, at the minute I am loving my NATURAL COLLECTION LIPSTICK IN SORBET and my NO7 HIGHSHINE LIP GLOSS IN ‘SMILE’.

2 comments:

Stacey Kane said...

I love posts like this :) Dream Matte Mousse is one of my favourite foundations, it leaves such a flawless finish. I like your makeup bag too, very pretty x

Sophie x said...

I love posts like this as it feels like a little sneak peak into someone's handbag haha! I never got along with the dream matte foundations, love their bb cream though.

Sophie at http://ivyandgoldxoxo.blogspot.co.uk xxx

Post a Comment