Sunday, 10 March 2013

(Yet another) Primark and charity shop haul



I know, I know, spending ban and all… but, I went shopping with my mummy and she very kindly bought me all of these lovely items of clothing. I love all the items I bought and have actually worn a couple of the items to a party already. Look at me being sociable and fashionable at the same time.

SUPER GIRL T-SHIRT (£6):
Yes, it may be simple but it will look wonderful with my black skater skirt, and will really ‘dress it down’ for college. It will be brilliant in summer, worn also with jean shorts or even jeans if it’s a little colder – and as we are in England you know the English “summer weather” can be a little temperamental. It’s also a really good t-shirt to add to my ‘Geeky’ T-shirt collection… I have SO many already; I probably could open a shop.

KHAKI JEANS (£11):
I don’t know what it is about green at the minute… Maybe it’s because there are so many different shades of it. This Khaki is my new favourite shade of green. These jeans are super soft, super skinny and the brilliant people at Primark have decided to sell all sizes in 3 lengths – Long, Medium and Short – which is brilliant for short people like me!

STRIPED TEE (£3):
I said to Belle and Mini just the other day ‘I’m really liking the striped top trend that’s around at the moment’ and I thought this would be perfect to fit in with the trend. It’s this top and Khaki jeans combo I wore to the party. And I loved the outfit, stylish yet casual, perfect for a brilliant night.

GREY AND BLACK STRIPED LACE DRESS (£7):
I can see a theme here: stripes and more stripes. I love this dress because of the style and lace detailing. I am finding however that, as it is Primark, it’s not as well made as it could be, so gapes a little at the arms. Although, that is easily fixed by a bit of needle and thread.

SET OF 12 PACK EARRINGS (£2.50):
I have two piercings in my ears, have had them for around a year now, but, I still haven’t gotten the hang of wearing different earrings and really going for the ‘two ear piercing’ look. Before you give me a weird look, I really like these and I think (like Belle’s boots in her outfit post) will give me added touch of ‘grunge’ that seems to be in so madly this season.
                                           
COAST LAMB’S WOOL OVERSIZED CREAM CARDIGAN – RSPCA CHARITY SHOP (£5.99):
This was a find. I had tried a similar cardigan on in Primark but thought it a bit thin and an odd shape. This may have an even odder shape but the belt attached round the waist will add definition and the colour is perfect for Spring/Summer. Just maybe not so good for eating Spaghetti in. 87% Lamb’s wool and 13% Angora means this Cardi is soft, warm and perfect for those chilly nights… or days.

3 comments:

melly-go-round said...

I never shop in primark, but I really feel like I ought to :D love the first top and the earrings.
You are forgiven, since you bought such lovely things x
http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

Zee Leonard said...

I love Primark and really should spend less time in there. I only wish they had an online store! And thank you for the forgiveness - made me smile :)

Zee x

a bird`s daily life said...

Great bargains you found!
I especially love all the pieces with stripes!

xoxo

Post a Comment