Monday, 15 April 2013

Monday's music mix #28

'HOW YA DOIN'?' LITTLE MIX FT. MISS ELLIOT

MINI SAYS... I saw the title and had to read it in a Joey from Friends impression. That made me love it before I'd even heard the song. It's bright and bubbly and I like it a lot better than DNA. It had me doing a little bop on my lonesome and then checking around to make sure no one was staring at me funny. Plus, gotta love Perrie's Pop Art skirt/top combo. I so want one.

'SHAKE THE ROOM'- GAMU

BELLE SAYS... I quite literally cannot stop listening to this song. I've listened to it so much that I have already mastered all of the dance moves and am forcing everyone else to listen to it. It's just so darn catchy, and it's so lovely to see Gamu make something of herself after (what I consider unfairly) not making it past Cheryl per say on the X Factor. She has utter conviction in this song, and I too 'wanna throw it down like Tinaaaaa', quite literally everywhere.

'FAMOUS'- SCOUTING FOR GIRLS

ZEE SAYS... Scouting for Girls is another one of those "musical safety nets" I like to run to when I find myself not knowing any of the words to new songs. I also call this my 'walking' music as it has that upbeat rhythm and beat that just makes it easy to walk up a very steep hill to get to college.

'BLEEDING OUT'- IMAGINE DRAGONS

GENIE SAYS... This band has recently become the huge with their singles 'It's time' and 'Radioactive' I recently got their album and fell in love with this song. They are an incredible band, but there is just something about the composition of this song that makes me stop what I am doing and give it all of my attentoin. The lyrics are quite something and I can't wait for what they do next, because I know they are going to be amazing.

1 comment:

Oliva Ins said...

Great post dear :)
Would you like to follow each other ?:)

www.olivains.com

Post a Comment