Friday, 26 April 2013

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day

TOP: NEW LOOK, TROUSERS: TOPSHOP, SHOES: ZARA, JACKET: MISS SELFRIDGE, BAG: N.A, BELT: TOPSHOP

The sun finally appeared in London, although it seems to be retreating slowly back into the clouds *sigh* Mini and I saw this as our opportunity to emulate the song lyrics 'it's getting hot in here, let's take off all your clothes', but apparently that's frowned upon? Rightfully so. Even though we couldn't just strip down, the new found sun is giving me some style inspiration, so when I attended Zee's recent drama presentation I couldn't help but whip out my spring/summer wardrobe.

There's not much really to say about this little composition up above. I just thought I would share it with you so that you would have a little peak at the beginning of a new era: Belle's summer wardrobe. I promise you its ever so exciting. You'll also have a lot more opportunity to see my garden, so if the outfit doesn't float your boat you can at least stare at some pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment