Sunday, 7 April 2013

Review: Maybelline Colour Tatoo 24hr by Eyestudio



THE BRAND? Maybelline
THE PRICE? £4.99

A cream eye shadow has never really appealed to me but after wandering around Boots looking for things to add to my b’day list I knew these were items I would have to add. The creamy texture means they are so easy to put on and, for an added bonus, they last forever – seriously I swatched them on my arm and once they dried they wouldn’t budge!

The colours are really pigmented and easy to wear. They blend with powder so easily and are really buildable so you can either get a heavy colour or a light colour just shining through. A majority of the colours on offer are metallic but a couple (like Permanent Taupe) are matte shades which make a perfect base for a smokey eye. Also, you could easily use them as gel eyeliners they are seriously that good. I hope that they bring out some more colours in the future as I do love them and am looking forward to creating many a look with them.

2 comments:

Myriam W. said...

I have the bronze one and I absolutely LOVE it but the gold one looks amazing! I might have to pick it up sometimes soon! ^^ haha :)

palacevip6 said...

This is one of the highly attractive, informatics, well-written and highly crisp blog that has been explained in fabulous manner to help out reader and visitors. All information found here is genuine and realistic. Beautiful Girls

Post a Comment