Friday, 5 April 2013

Zee's birthday make-up goodies


I am now that great age of 17! Yah, boo, sucks to Genie and Belle who still have a few months to go! But, as is traditional with Birthdays you get lovely gifts. I had put down quite a few bits and pieces of make-up and thought I’d share them.  I have used a couple of these so far and am looking forward to continue to try them and test them out in the coming months.


After hearing all the hype around this product, I caved, and put it on my birthday list. The cover is good and the last couple of times I have used it I found it blends really well and keeps my make-up lasting all day, which is all you want really.

This was something Mini bought a while back and after seeing her wear a few times I put it down on my list – mainly because I would rather someone bought me a staple item than me having to buy it for myself. I love the colour, the formula, the wear and the glossy-ness of it as I have fallen out of love with the matte trend a bit *sad face*.

Okay, so these aren’t technically a make-up product, but, a tool to help with make-up they are. Not only are they something I have been drooling over for a LONG time, but, Miss Belle very kindly gave them to me and I cannot thank her enough. I love the buffing brush to put on my foundation and the others are great for concealer and contouring/blusher.

EBAY 10 BLUSH PALETTE:
This was a belated gift from my wonderful Mummy. I found this while roaming eBay and popped it on to the b’day list – due to postage it arrived a few days after, but no worries I like receiving presents at any time. The colours are amazing and range from a fluorescent pink to a dusky light beige and even though they may not all be brilliant colours I will use it to figure out the colours that do work well on my face. They aren’t the best quality ever, when you dip your brush in the powder does go everywhere, but saying that – they last for ages on my face and you can blend them really well.

I received 3 of these for my birthday (permanent taupe, Immoral Charcoal and On and on Bronze) and not only are they super pigmented and last for absolutely EVER (on the eyes that is) but, they make a brilliant full on eye shadow or base and will probably become a summer staple for me.

This is an amazingly bronze coloured eye pencil. I love the formula and the colour, and it lasts for a super long time. It makes a change from the usual black eyeliner I wear.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Oh I love the look of the blush palette, I can't wait to see what you make of it! x

Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

Post a Comment