Friday, 3 May 2013

Embroidery and leather, says the Belles of London town

SHIRT: N/A, SKIRT: TOPSHOP, BOOTS: F+F, JACKET: MISS SELFRIDGE, NECKLACE: N/A & RING: COVENT GARDEN JUBILEE ANTIQUE MARKET

Ooopsies, Belle went shopping again. Yes, I did go out with my ma instead of revising, please don't judge me! If all goes to pot, at least I have a nice wardrobe, right? No seriously, I need someone to tell me that I haven't been a terrible person and messed up my own future. 

I found this shirt in a charity shop (yes, one of those again), and literally fought to get it off the hanger, despite the fact the shop was empty... It's in impeccable condition; the shirt looks like it's brand new. It's dainty buttons and cut-out/embroidered collar made it an absolute must have, especially for a fiver. It's a versatile piece. I can wear it out with my mates, and I could wear it to work (I have a habit of thinking a little too far into the future). I can finally replace my bog standard white shirt in my wardrobe, with this fairy tale-esque piece. Yes, I can pair this with low court heels and a black shirt, and still have a lovely, little outfit. 

One issue? I don't actually know where it's from, someone cut the label out... To compensate I found a couple of similar copies online which are available to buy right now.


Anyone catch onto the pun in the name? If you did, 10 points towards your respective Harry Potter team, not that I really have that kind of power. If you think it's terrible, I do apologise, but bad (and some good) puns are my forte, and I love them dearly.

3 comments:

Aimée said...

I'm seriously SO sad that I can't run out and buy that shirt!! Its so lovely! Definitely a good reason to not be revising ;)

Aimée Xx
dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

Terri said...

Hey, great post love!

Please check out my blog?

http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

Rajshree said...

loved your post ... and blog !!
following you back .............. would be glad if you could follow me back as well ;)

Regards,
http://vintagegirlcorner.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment