Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Genie's adventures: Harry Potter Studio Tour

Last weekend my school took some students from boarding to see the Harry Potter Studio Tour. I have to say that it was probably one of the most amazing days of my life; I am a major Potter head so it was just increbible... (I actually cried because it was just so amazing- don't judge me). It'a an amazing experience if you're a Potter head and if you haven't gone to see it yet, you have to go. 

WHAT ROCKED MY WORLD:
One you have payed you have the freedom to go everywhere without any extra cost. Trust me, there is so much to see you can be there for hours without fail. I was with the school for 4 hours but I could have easily spent the whole day there.You're allowed to take as many photos and videos as you want. This is one thing I loved as I took countless photos (about 700 in fact). They actually encourage you to take as many as you want. And oh my, they have set up practically everything from all 8 movies. Things are everywhere. On the walls, in actual display cabinets and just plotted around randomly. Plus, once you think there is no more to see, a whole new section appears and you are just stunned all over again. Oh, and the videos. There are amazing videos around the experience that give you all the little details that you want to know about the films. The lighting the sets just everything really. 


WHAT MADE ME SAD:
I only have one complaint. Price. The shop is extortionately priced, so make sure if you're planning to buy things you save up, big time because you'll need it. The shop is so amazing, as you can literally buy anything, but with a house jumper at £75 you need to be aware of how you spend your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment