Saturday, 1 June 2013

Life's a bit more fun with my boater at hand


DRESS: TKMAXX, CARDIGAN: NEXT, SHOES: ALDO, HAT: ACCESSORIZE & BRACELET: N/A

Hello again chickies, it's been a while, hasn't it? I'm ever so sorry. Exam stress really got to me, and so keeping this lovely little blog prim and proper dropped straight off of the priorities list. Do not fret though, we are back! I won't be letting any of us slack from now on. Well, maybe a little bit. If we do, we will inform you before hand, so you guys can prepare! Here's a cute little outfit to ease you dullins back into the London-bred mood. We assure you that there are going to be some beauties coming up (*ahem* little Miss Belle's birthday is coming up, so there will be plenty of goodies coming your way *ahem*). 

I'm probably the one with the fewest curves out of all of us ladies, so I have to work my bony frame to my max. Dresses and cardigans which hang like this are a godsend for me. Whilst they might not rock a teen boys boat and show them what junk is in my trunk, if you get my drift, it's a girls dream. It hangs on me perfectly, and those frills down below give a slight impression of volume down on my hips. Needless to say, if I'm not dressing for the boys, I'm certainly dressing for me. Chiffon is a godsend in my book, and it makes you feel pretty no matter what. Oh chiffon, how I adore you.

The most important thing for a girl without many curves? LEGS, LEGS, LEGS. Gallies without curves tend to have them, so flaunt your pins ladies! All you need is a banging pair of heels, and us girls have plenty of those. Well, I do anyway... Shoe talk aside, there is one more thing which makes me gleeful as hell when it comes to this outfit:  my boater. Oh darlings, I do love my hats. I don't think you can go wrong with a classic boater. The worst you can go is looking like you've just been let out of boarding school, and I don't see anything wrong with that, at all. 

ANYTHING UP THERE ROCK YOUR BOAT? OOH, LET'S FIND COPIES:

8 comments:

Anna. said...

Love this post so much! You're so pretty :)

Anna xx

GIVEAWAY on my blog now,
http://thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk/
Good luck!

Katie said...

I need a boater hat! Lovely summery outfit! xx

Naomi Wong said...

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving that lovely comment! :) Those shoes look absolutely fabulous on you, the perfect summer wear!


naomi

Gemma said...

Great blog post ! I'm new to the blogging community and would love it if you could take a look at my blog and give me some advice ? It would mean a lot ! Maybe we could follow each other too ! :) Thanks so much !

gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

This post is perfect! The hat, the dress...you look lovely.

This is a wonderful blog - you've definitely got a new follower. x

megan mceachern said...

what a lovely outfit! I adore the hat and shoes! you have a really great blog, thanks so much for the sweet comment on mine. I'm your latest follower! :)

Megan xx

www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

LongHairDontCare said...

Love this hat xx

LongHairDontCare

Thuong Le said...

Lovely outfit! I love your hat, great look ;)
Thanks for checking out my blog xx

fashionandsarcasm.blogspot.com

Post a Comment