Monday, 24 June 2013

Monday's music mix #36

'LET HER GO'- PASSENGER

MINI SAYS... Is it bad that I pretty much sobbed when I first heard this song? And I'm well known for having the emotional capacity of a rock. It was just completely all-encompassing. Soft folk style, stunning male vocalist and the cutest darn lyrics I think I've come across in a while. Just, eek! I want to grab its chubby cheeks like a demented old aunt. It's just so catchy, and just so cute and just such a summer tune. I suppose it's just everything.

'DEAR DARLIN''- OLLY MURS

BELLE SAYS... I'm really beginning to love Olly- his music is too darn cute. Therefore, it was quite humbling to find this song amongst happy beats. I actually adore the simply heart wrenching tune and lyrics. I say heart wrenching, it's probably because I've already devised a drama sequence in my head to this song. Please feel free to ignore me. However, I'm dying to find a cover which is a little less loud. A cover which was stripped of the heaviness of the music, and appealed more to the emotion of a voice would actually make me cry. If any of y'all know where I can find one, I will forever be in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment