Thursday, 13 June 2013

Rub a dub dub, welcome to the city of Bath

SHIRT: PRIMARK, SKIRT: NEW LOOK, BAG: PRIMARK,  & NECKLACE: N/A

Bath, a city of heritage, baths and a University – another family day out to do with university – I’m seeing a pattern with some of my posts recently. We went to Bath Spa University open day, which fyi, is rather snazzy if you are starting the horrific “Uni process”.

I have been to Bath before: camping when I was really young, and on the way back from a holiday a few years ago, when I actually entered the Baths in Bath and learnt a lot about Roman bathing techniques, which I found interesting even if no one else did. But Bath also has a brilliant range of shops from the Apple store to Zara… yes, all the way through the alphabet, and apparently a great nightlife according to the uni students I talked to during the day.

On a plus side the sun was shining all day which not only made the green hills look greener and the beautiful views more beautiful but it meant I could wear another of my “go to” summer outfits. This black skirt and turquoise shirt combo is perfect for every day. I am so happy that I invested in this skirt from New Look – it is one of my favourite items of clothing in my wardrobe – and it goes with absolutely flipping everything. 

If you ever get the chance to visit the beautiful city of Bath, do so. It is very beautiful, lovely and looks fab in every kind of weather, and I truly urge you to give Bath Spa Uni a go as well. Why not? Kill two birds with one stone, except this way there are no dead birds.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Bath is one of my favourite places in the UK. I think it's so beautiful

becominghugo.blogspot.com

xx

Post a Comment