Tuesday, 2 July 2013

"And though she be but little, she is fierce"

One point for the beauty who knew that the quote is from 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'; go and give yourself a lovely pat on the back and make a nice homely brew. 'But Belle, why such a quote?' I don't hear you ask, because I recently had a 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' garden party- that's why! I was celebrating the occasion of my birthday, and took use of my forest of a garden by placing it with an appropriate theme, and boy what a theme it is... right?

I'm pretty certain it went down like a treat, or else all of my friends should be auditioning for RADA at the end of the year. I mean, can you see them laughing like a bunch of utter numpties up there? Look at little Miss Mini all happy and gleeful. Talking about gleeful people, I just thought I would holla at my friend Lola (HELLO LOLA), as she somehow found this little blog and should feel special at my mentioning of her. I genuinely have no idea what her and Mini were laughing about up there.

Belle's taking over this week #justsaying (oh yeah, I did just hashtag inappropriately, bite me) with plenty of posts regarding garden party antics. Believe me, I know about garden parties being the self-appointed queen of them for four years running. Oh, and one last thing, I would like to take a special thanks to the heavens for managing not to consume my garden with its rain, and instead spread a joyful ray of sunlight all over London town.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

This is such a good theme for a party. You all look like you're having so much fun!

becominghugo.blogspot.com

x

Gen said...

This looks so cute and fun!

Gen | raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Such a lovely theme! Gorgeous photos :) x

Post a Comment