Friday, 26 July 2013

Zee's choice of summer lippies


How gorgeous has this weather been recently? I’m sure that more than one of you beauties has been eyeing up those gorgeous summer lip colours. I feel that a bright lip is the way forward this summer, and at any point of the year really. It just finishes off your look, making it polished, lovely and suitable for any occasion. I've picked three beautiful summery lipstick colours for you to gawp, stare and then go out and buy, because you know I’m all for building up the sales of Boots.

NUMBER 1: ORANGE
MY PERSONAL LIPSTICK: Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Crème Lipstick in 'Orange Too'
Now, don’t be scared it’s more of a red-orange than a really bright orange, but it looks lovely with a smokey eye for a summer's night out or a gold-y sparkle for a day look. With pink on your cheeks you’ll be all set to make everyone jealous wherever you go this summer. Also, to make your summer even better, yes, my lipstick may be Calvin Klein but, I bought it from this fab online beauty store  called Fragrance Direct that sell products that are not being sold in the shops anymore meaning they are massively discounted, so instead of costing a tenner it was 2 quid. That’s my summer made anyway.

NUMBER 2: CORAL
MY PERSONAL LIPSTICK: Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in  'Cherry Candy'
Another buy from Fragrance Direct and this is much more of a red than some corals that are in the stores at the minute, but, that makes it even lovelier. It goes with everything and again is a colour that which makes you look super tanned. This adds a fab pop of colour to your lips and personally I feel so summery when I wear it that even when the sun isn’t shinning (which has been rare these last few weeks) you feel that it is.

NUMBER 3: BRIGHT PINK
MY PERSONAL LIPSTICK:  M.U.A. Lipstick in 'Shade 4' and Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in 'Fuchsia Flash'
Yes, this is scary and I am also still scared when I put it on, but, when I look back in photos I just find that it’s such an amazing shade which makes me look so tanned that I just keep wanting to wear it. I personally would wear this with quite a bear face as it is a statement lipstick, so a slick of eyeliner and mascara and you are good to go. And remember your pink lip doesn’t have to be as bright and quite fluorescent as the Maybelline one – M.U.A. do a toned down pink that also looks fab whatever the weather and it’s only £1 so I think that’s worth it. 

1 comment:

Coco said...

Fuchsia Flash is so beautiful, love it x

Post a Comment