Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Coral coral coral


TOP: F+F, SKIRT: TOPSHOP, SHOES: CLARKS, EARRINGS: MISS SELFRIDGE, RING: ACCESSORIZE, SUNGLASSES: NEXT & BAG: N/A

Four days ago I was in sunny Sardinia, and upon my arrival to London again, I couldn't help but wish I was back there. Of course, it was raining. Let's just say the weather is Sardinia was a lot different, which wasn't necessarily the best thing for a pale lass like me.

Being next to the sea, meant that coral was pretty much everywhere, especially in the old town. So it was only fitting that I embody all the coral around me at one point. I bought these coral sandal beauties just before I headed out on holiday, and I think they might just be the prettiest shoes I own. My mum was even jealous of me, saying that she wished she had had a pair of sandals like these when she was younger. Also, being from Clarks, they were also insanely comfortable. I used to get this allergic reaction to Clarks, whenever I stepped through the door, but since finding a pair of winter boots and these sandals, I think I might just have to eat my hat.

I took this picture on the top of my hotel. It had a huge roof terrace, which is perfect for any sun lovers, and for any one who likes a good view. I'm definitely the latter. It was the perfect place to view the fireworks on our last night. When you're from London it's quite hard to impress you with fireworks. They weren't exactly impressive, but they were beautiful. As you can see, they lit up the harbour and sea in a glorious red, and cast shadows over the boats wandering on the sea. Now, that was wonderful.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Your top is a beautiful colour (and being from F+F it probably didn't break the bank either, bonus!)

xx

Vicki Skitt said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the blue contrasting with the coral, so pretty
xx

Post a Comment