Sunday, 22 September 2013

Give me candy stripes


TOP: H&M, JEANS: PRIMARK & SHOES: NEW LOOK

When I first saw these jeans in Primark at the beginning of the summer I fell in love and I begged my mum to get me them… she refused to do so. The whole summer passed and I soon popped back into Primark and these jeans were on sale at only £5! How much of a bargain is that? I know  some ladies will be sad that they won’t be able to buy these jeans anymore, but, I’m sure the trend will be back next summer and I’ve created a lovely make up and outfit look for you to enjoy.

I have teamed my top with a block colour top which not only clashes nicely with the blue but if I did wear a patterned top I think your eyes would hurt from all the colours. My top does have a beaded peter pan collar which I love as it adds just the right amount of sparkle without being over the top. I do feel that these jeans are a summer item, but, you can make them work in autumn by sticking on a jumper (not blue and one colour remember) with a collared shirt poking out underneath. Now you have your perfect day to night outfit, stick on a pair of heels as well if you feel the occasion needs it.

It’s a pretty simple outfit which I wore to lunch with my grandparents at the weekend and I do really love it. Teamed with a really simple makeup of red lips and shimmery eyes I think this is a perfect outfit for anything. The lipstick I used was 101 from Rimmel’s Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Collection and I used my MUA Undress Me Too Palette on my eyes. Skin is mainly Garnier BB cream which is starting to get a little too tanned for me… the pains of summer ending. But, as summer ends and Autumn rolls in, I welcome the jumper season as *sighs* I do like a good jumper.

1 comment:

MVESblog - Yania said...

Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

Post a Comment