Tuesday, 3 September 2013

We're off to sunny sunny Spain


DRESS: MATALAN, EARRINGS: N/A & NECKLACE: N/A

My family holiday to Barcelona was definitely the highlight of my summer. The last night of our holiday was obviously the night to impress the Barcelona passers-by, so I popped my glad rags on and headed out on the town (with the family, of course).

I do love this dress and it was perfect for those summer nights around the town, (as was the ice cream). It was something I knew would suit me and I could wear super easily with my hair up and some big earrings. Make-up wise – I didn’t wear a lot, a smidge of BB cream and eyeshadow was all I needed after my week of tanning (psshhht who am I kidding?)

Barcelona is a really beautiful city and I would love to go back there one day. Maybe not on a day when the temperature reached 32°C and we climbed up the hill to, what my Dad christened, ‘The surface of the sun’. I would love to go back one day and see even more of the sights. Las Ramblas, Park Quell, Christopher Columbus monument, St Josephs Market and Sagrada Familia where all really amazing to see and visit, but it was only the tip of the ice burg (or melted puddle in Barcelona’s case). I did want to go on the ‘Transbordador Aeri del Port’ or Port Cable Car which apparently gives you an amazing views of Barcelona but also gets very busy. Futhermore, I would have loved to go in the Sagrada Familia – which is the most famous, unfinished Cathedral in the world – as it looks beautiful from the outside, that I wish I could have peered in. 

Barcelona was an amazing experience and I would definitely recommend any to visit the city. Enjoy the city, the shopping and the beautiful sights, and wear a nice dress and lippy in the process.

2 comments:

Krystel said...

You look beautiful so happy you enjoyed your family holiday it looks lovely <3

www.krystelcouture.com

GagCloud said...

Great pics, following back sweetie :)

Post a Comment