Monday, 7 October 2013

Hello Autumn! My John Lewis Hayley Shoulder Bag


It was my 18th birthday on this week so I've decided to show you a little something which I received from my Gramma and Gramps, because it's my party and I can do what I want.

One of my favourite colours in Autumn is tan. It shows up absolutely everywhere and goes with all those other autumnal colours too. It's really versatile also and looks great with pastels in the spring. I have a feeling this little baby will be my best friend for a long long time. It's from John Lewis and I don't care that it's not a 'real label'. It's real leather and that's worth more in my book. I've been carrying it round purely so I can sit there and sniff it on the tube. It's another of my black hole bags (I managed to get a pair of high heels, my camera, wallet and an umbrella in there the other night) with a cheeky little extra flap over pocket so my need to carry random bits of makeup around with me can be satisfied without them spilling over the contents of my bag. Clever, huh? 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Such a gorgeous bag! x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

Sophia Miller de Vega said...

Lovely bag! x

sophiasslice.blogspot.co.uk/

Georgia said...

Love that beautiful bag! xx

Helen* said...

Hey lovely, just came across your blog and it's great! Absolutely share your love for tea!

Now following you and looking forward to your next post - gorgeous bag!!

Please check out my blog if you can:

http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you :) xoxoxo

Charlotte Olivia said...

Lovely bag, i've been wanting a new bag like this for a while!

Charlotte x

charolivia.blogspot.com

Post a Comment